Artificial grass turf is being used in more and more backyards, parks, and sports arenas than ever before.
The days of ! ugly, ne on green, carpet-looking artificial turf are over. Thanks to major advances, synthetic lawns look just as real as real grass.
But that’s not all they can do. In fact, they offer some great perks that you may never have thought of:
- Fake grass lasts longer than real grass. It is better equipped to handle droughts, snow, sun, and even heavy foot traffic.
- Artificial grass is flat, so you’re less likely to trip on it. Real grass has natural peaks and valleys that make it uneven to run around and play on.
- Fake grass makes for more interesting sporting events. ! Balls travel farther and athletes run faster on it.
- Artificial grass even comes with a manufacturer’s warranty. You can’t say that about the real stuff!
- Wholesale artificial turf can actually be much cheaper than real grass. By not having to mow, water, or fertilize it, you can save valuable money and time!
Guest Posting by Bobby Quill
No related posts
. . . . . . . . . .